If you or your loved one's life was suddenly turned upside down all because of someone else's negligent actions, an experienced personal injury attorney can help you obtain compensation for your losses. It is important to take immediate action as your medical bills can quickly add up, especially if injuries related to the accident have prevented you or your loved one from working. Also, crucial evidence may be lost by waiting.
More Than 80 Years' Experience Handling Complex Personal Injury Claims
You may be tempted to accept the insurance adjuster's initial settlement offer. But, you could be shortchanged the full amount of compensation you are entitled to. At Quinn, Buseck, Leemhuis, Toohey & Kroto, Inc., we have more than 80 years of experience advocating for accident victims throughout Northwestern Pennsylvania. We know how to negotiate for the full amount of compensation you are entitled to today and well into the future.
Contact our Erie personal injury lawyers for a free initial consultation to learn how we can protect your rights.
From uncomplicated distracted driving crashes to highly complex accident claims, we handle all degrees of motor vehicle accident claims as well as other types of injury claims, including:
- Premises liability — slip-and-fall — claims
- Construction site accidents
- Dog bites and other animal attacks
- Defective and dangerous product-related claims
- Workplace injuries covered by workers' compensation
Helping You Obtain A Full Financial Recovery
We know how the insurance industry works. They will often try to limit your financial recovery, so we provide strong advocacy and legal counsel to help you secure the compensation you need long term for any lost wages, pain and suffering, future earnings and medical expenses.
As a client of Quinn, Buseck, Leemhuis, Toohey & Kroto, Inc., we will do the following for you:
- Work with you to understand what you recall just before your accident occurred
- Help you identify your goals and wishes for a final outcome to your case
- Evaluate every angle possible to determine the cause of your injuries
- Seek to uncover evidence from witness statements, product recalls, police reports and other appropriate sources
- Consult with industry-leading experts including accident scene reconstructionists and engineers to determine fault when liability remains unclear
- Investigate every angle possible to determine if more than one party can be held accountable for your injuries
- Help you avoid subrogation claims against your recovery by your health insurance
We are also committed to helping families following fatal accidents. While no amount of money can replace what you have lost, we want to provide you with peace of mind about your financial future. Let us handle the legal details so you can focus on what is important instead of worrying about bills and other issues related to the accident.
Free Consultation ~ No Obligation ~ Dedicated To You
At Quinn, Buseck, Leemhuis, Toohey & Kroto, Inc., our personal injury lawyers focus only on handling claims for accident victims. Let us protect your rights by applying our decades of experience to your case and to your full recovery.
Most injury claims are handled on a contingency basis, which means you pay no attorney fees unless we win your case. You may be responsible for out-of-pocket costs incurred in developing your case.
To schedule your free consultation, contact us in Erie by sending us an email or by calling 814-833-2222 or 866-641-8996 toll free.