Thorough and well-formulated legal solutions are the hallmark of the Quinn Law Firm. Our real estate clients include individuals, developers, commercial lenders and investors, and commercial real estate landlords and tenants in Erie and across northwest Pennsylvania.
Whether we assist in the crafting and negotiation of a real estate transaction, intervene when disputes arise or resolve title discrepancies, we put the clients’ interests as our top priority. You can rely on our attorneys for:
- Representing buyers and sellers in all residential and commercial real estate transactions, including closings and drafting of purchase agreements
- Representation of lenders and borrowers in commercial and residential purchases, including refinancing at lower interest rates
- Drafting and negotiating commercial and residential leases (including “triple-net” leases)
- Resolving zoning and land use disputes
- All actions regarding title, including title searches, quiet title actions, title insurance and abstract services
- Ensuring environmental compliance
We Know How To Resolve Title Matters
Ensuring clean title is essential in completing real estate transactions. Quinn Law Firm lawyers serve as title agents for title insurance agents such as the PennAttorneys Title Insurance Company and Chicago Title Insurance Company.
Thinking About Buying A Home? Work With Us.
Buying a home is stressful, especially for first-time buyers. You want to make sure you are buying a place that will live up to your expectations. Working with attorneys like ours who have extensive experience in the industry will put you in the best position to complete your position with your rights and finances intact. We know the problems that can cause a purchase to slide off the rails; we can help you proactively avoid them.
Schedule Your Consultation Today
Our real estate practice continues our tradition of excellence begun by our founders Frank B. Quinn and Raymond P. Leemhuis. Our lawyers always aim to provide high-quality, timely and cost-effective real estate legal services. To learn more, email the Quinn Law Firm or call 814-806-2518 to schedule a consultation.