Nothing is quite so devastating as the loss of or serious injury to a child. If your child is injured due to negligence, seek the help of a lawyer so that you may obtain the finances to provide your child with the long-term medical care he or she needs.
Compassionate And Supportive Legal Assistance In Erie
At the Erie-based Quinn Law Firm, our attorneys understand that providing for your child is the most important thing in your life following a serious accident. With more than 80 years of combined legal experience, our lawyers will handle the legal details of your personal injury claim so you can spend your time and energy caring for your child and your family.
It is important to secure compensation to pay for your child’s needs, which may include:
- Current and future medical bills
- Reimbursement for time you have spent tending to the needs of your child
- Compensation for scars, disfigurement and special needs
- Home remodeling, ramps, wheelchairs and special transportation, if needed
- Psychological treatment for emotional issues
- Pain and suffering
- Losses for surviving family members in the event of a death
- Punitive damages — a monetary award allowed in certain circumstances that “punishes” the offender
Even if your child does not require lifelong care, you may be entitled to more than you may realize. We will help you understand your options and let you choose the direction you want your claim to take.
At the Quinn Law Firm, we offer integrated legal services, helping you secure the financial future of your child. Such services may include creating a trust, structuring a settlement or other appropriate measures tailored to your needs.
Contact Us For A Free, No-Obligation Consultation Today
We are experienced with handling injuries to children caused by a variety of sources, including:
- Dog or other animal attacks
- Bicycle crashes
- Pedestrian accidents
- Car, truck or boating incidents
- Defective toys and other products
- Fatal accidents and injuries
You are under no obligation to hire our firm after meeting with one of our injury lawyers. Contact us online with your questions or call us in Erie at 814-806-2518 or at 866-641-8996 toll free for a free consultation. Your family’s complete recovery is our No. 1 priority.