Our Insurance Defense Practice
For years, insurance defense has been one of the core practice areas for the Quinn Law Firm. Working with prominent insurance carriers both large and small, our attorneys have represented hundreds of clients in a wide variety of legal matters. From beginning to end, our attorneys and paralegals will work with your adjusters from beginning to end to properly evaluate claims and devise the strongest case management strategy to aggressively defend your interests in both state and federal court or before administrative agencies.
The Quinn Law Firm can operate within the reporting, billing and audit guidelines of the of most insurance companies.
We have represented parties in any number of areas, including:
- Breach of contract
- Civil rights (law enforcement)
- Civil rights (municipal, non-police)
- Employment practices
- Errors and omissions
- General liability
- Medical malpractice (hospital/corporate)
- Medical malpractice (physician/nurse)
- Premises liability
- Products liability
- Workers’ compensation
We also directly represent insurance carriers in coverage, subrogation and contract disputes.
- Donegal Insurance Group
- Merchants Bonding Company
- NORCAL Group/Palladium Risk Retention Group, Inc.
- Pennsylvania Lumbermens Mutual Insurance Company
- Zurich North America
- Great West Casualty Company
- New York Central Mutual Insurance Company
- Palladium Counseling Group, Inc.
- Travelers Property Casualty Company of America
Pennsylvania Defense Institute, Defense Research Institute