The Quinn Law Firm has a legacy of more than 100 years of distinguished service to business owners, entrepreneurs, commercial real estate holders and lenders, and other business entities in Erie and northwest Pennsylvania. Our record of effective counsel and representation includes multiple-generation family businesses that have maintained working relationships with our law firm for more than 50 years.
Our team of attorneys and paralegals handles a wide array of business transactions and issues, including:
- Entity selection (sole proprietorship, partnership, limited liability company or corporation, for example)
- Single-owner or multiple owner startup ventures
- Compliance with federal and state tax laws and securities laws
- Negotiating contracts and agreements, including shareholder agreements, franchise agreements, purchase agreements and commercial leases
- Business operations, including annual meetings and minutes
- Labor and employment matters, including hiring policies and compliance with harassment and discrimination laws
- Debt financing through private lending institutions and state agencies
- Equity financing through private placements and public offerings
- Completing mergers and acquisitions
As one of northwest Pennsylvania’s largest law firms, we have attorneys with experience in all relevant practice areas at your disposal. While one attorney may be your go-to resource, you have access to all of our lawyers who handle real estate, employment law and other practice areas that affect your business.
We Can Help You Get Your Business Off The Ground
We welcome inquiries from up-and-coming entrepreneurs in need of legal guidance in the formation, growth and development of new business ventures. We are ready to advise you on ways to protect personal assets while giving your business a strong legal footing in all the areas of your day-to-day operations, including supply and delivery contracts, financing, employment law, taxation and real estate.
Work With A Full-Service Law Firm To Help Your Business Thrive
To learn more about how the Quinn Law Firm can protect your business and put you in a strong position for a successful future, schedule a consultation with us today. You can contact us online or call our office in Erie at 814-806-2518.