Did you fall and hurt yourself in a store or another place of business in Pennsylvania? Was a defective staircase the cause of a trip and fall? If you were injured due to another’s negligence, you may have a claim for compensation.
Compensable slip-and-fall accidents typically fall into one of three categories:
- A customer, delivery person or bystander falls on a slippery floor or stumbles on stairs in a shopping mall, office building, school, or other commercial or public place
- A worker falls at a construction site or any other workplace
- Someone trips on the stairs, is hit by a falling tree limb or is otherwise injured by a dangerous condition on someone else’s property
In most cases, there are sources of compensation that will help the injured person pay for medical bills and related expenses such as lost wage replacement. Seek the advice of a premises liability attorney promptly to find out your options, and learn how you may receive compensation for your losses through a personal injury lawsuit.
Helping You Recover Compensation For Your Injuries
Contact the Quinn Law Firm in Erie, Pennsylvania, regarding your ability to recover compensation from a potential premises liability case, involving:
- Badly designed walkways, stairways, passageways or balconies
- Dangerous premises accidents involving escalators, elevators, conveyor belts or other moving devices
- Trip-and-fall injuries on broken or defective stairways or parking lots
- Slip-and-fall injuries related to neglected snow and ice
- Slip-and-fall accidents causing major orthopedic injuries or fatalities
- A dangerous premises accident involving a motor vehicle such as a delivery truck
In the event that the slip-and-fall accident occurred at your place of employment, it is not necessary to demonstrate that any negligence occurred. A workers’ compensation claim should be filed to ensure that you receive all compensation to which you are entitled.
Schedule Your Free Consultation Today
For a free consultation and information about premises liability claims, your slip-and-fall injury, compensation, liability and insurance, call us locally at 814-806-2518 or toll free at 866-641-8996. You may also send us an email at any time of day or night.
You pay no lawyer fees unless you win a verdict or settlement for your premises liability case because these types of cases are usually handled on a contingency basis. However, you may incur some out-of-pocket costs as we develop your case.