Navigating Family Law Disputes With Compassion
Any family law matter can create a great deal of stress, confusion and frustration. Making the right decisions early on can set you up for a more peaceful future. That includes hiring the right attorney to represent you.
No matter what the family law matter is, there is an attorney at the Quinn Law Firm in Erie, Pennsylvania, who can help you find a solution that protects your rights and interests and allows you to move on with your life. We help families across northwest Pennsylvania with:
- Divorce, annulment, common law marriage agreements and dissolutions
- Child support payments and child custody, including visitation involving grandparents and paternity matters
- Spousal support, ARL, alimony and the division of marital assets
- Adoptions, including stepparent adoptions, grandparent adoptions and the termination of parental rights
- Postdecree modifications, including parental relocation and enforcement of orders
- Domestic violence and abuse (Protection From Abuse orders, or PFAs)
- Name changes and other post-divorce matters
A Full-Service Law Firm At Your Disposal
Divorce, separation, custody or adoption often have more than just family law implications. While you will work personally with a family law attorney, that attorney will also be able to bring in other attorneys at the firm as necessary, including those who focus on estate planning, real estate or tax law, to ensure that all issues are addressed.
We tailor our approach to adapt to the individual needs of each client. We are sensitive to the emotional aspect of many of the issues that we handle in our family law department, and we make every effort to accommodate special needs. As attorneys, we aim to ensure that our clients are protected to the extent that the law allows. As human beings, we are patient and professional in our communication style. We strive to keep our family law services prompt and cost-effective.
Schedule Your Consultation Today
To learn more about the difference that working with the Quinn Law Firm makes, we invite you to schedule a consultation with an experienced family lawyer by sending us an email or by calling the firm at 814-806-2518.