Attorney Spry’s practice focuses on Family Law and Litigation. His Family Law practice includes divorce, custody, support, adoption, paternity, guardianship of minors, and protection from abuse matters. Attorney Spry has represented many parties through negotiations, settlements, and litigation primarily in Erie County and Crawford County.
Attorney Spry received his undergraduate degree from Temple University in 2007 and his Juris Doctor from Thomas M. Cooley Law School in 2012 where he was awarded the highest honors in Family Law and Law Office Management.
Attorney Spry is an active member of the Pennsylvania Bar Association as well as the Erie County Bar Association.
Areas of Practice
- Family Law and Litigation
- Personal Injury
- Civil Litigation
- Workers’ Compensation
- Social Security
- Pennsylvania, 2013
- U.S. District Court Western District of Pennsylvania, 2013
- Thomas M. Cooley Law School, Lansing, Michigan
- J.D. – 2012
- Temple University, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- B.A. in Communications – 2007
- Pennsylvania Bar Association, Member 2012 - Present
- Erie County Bar Association, Member 2012 - Present