The Quinn Law Firm is one of the leading business bankruptcy firms in Erie County and all of Northwestern Pennsylvania, serving a broad spectrum of clients, including large, complex Chapter 11 debtors in reorganization cases, representation of secured lenders and representation of general, unsecured creditors.
After significant amendments to the Bankruptcy Code in 2005, the firm continues to enjoy one of the largest practices in the tri-state area, including commercial loan workouts and collections for various institutional clients, such as banks, utilities and hospitals. The firm takes pride in providing a full range of high-quality, timely and fairly priced services.
We can provide representation for:
Debtors in Chapter 11 business reorganizations
- Secured lenders, the protection of their security interests and the liquidation of their collateral where necessary
- General, unsecured trade creditors on behalf of official unsecured creditors’ committees
Providing Representation For Some Of The Region’s Biggest Names
The following is a small sample of some of the respected businesses across northwest Pennsylvania that our lawyers have worked with in Chapter 11 matters:
- Erie Bank
- First National Bank
- Hamlin Bank & Trust Company
- Erie Federal Credit Union
- Meadville Area Federal Credit Union
- Erie General Electric Federal Credit Union
- Mountain Laurel Federal Credit Union
- Corry Federal Credit Union
- Trustees of Conneaut Lake Park, Inc. (unofficial ad hoc committee of real estate tax creditors)
- Oz Gas, LTD. (creditors’ committee)
- Ontario Hockey League
- Dlubak Corporation (creditors’ committee)
Bankruptcy Services For Entrepreneurs
For small and medium-sized business owners who do not have experience with the bankruptcy code, we understand that you may not know or understand what options are available to you. We invite you to work with our attorneys on evaluating your options and determining what is in the best interest of your business. In some cases, a Chapter 7 filing may be advantageous.
Experienced Guidance Through Complex Bankruptcy Proceedings Is A Call Away
For clear, experienced guidance through the bankruptcy process, we invite you to contact the Quinn Law Firm today. You can contact us via email or by calling our office in Erie at 814-806-2518.
We are a debt relief agency. We help people file for bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy Code.