Attorney Larese's practices in the areas of the probate and administration of decendent's estates, assisting individuals in obtaining adult and minor guardianships, elder care planning, and estate planning, including wills, power of attorney, health care powers of attorney and living wills. She also has experience in residential real estate transactions, wherein she represents borrowers, buyers and sellers in residential real estate closings.
Attorney Larese received her undergraduate degree from Gannon University in 2006 and her Juris Doctor from Duquesne University School of Law in 2010, where she completed numerous summer internships in family law and a clinical externship in dependency with KidsVoice. Before entering private practice, attorney Larese served as the law clerk to the President Judge for Venango County, Pennsylvania, and the law clerk for an Orphans' Court Judge in Erie County, Pennsylvania, gaining useful experience in her current practice areas.
Attorney Larese is an active member of the Pennsylvania Bar Association and the Erie County Bar Association, serving on the Leadership Committee with the Probates, Estate and Trust Section.
Areas of Practice
- Estate Planning (Wills, Powers of Attorney, Health Care Powers of Attorney, Living Wills)
- Adult Guardianships
- Estate Administration
- Elder Care Planning
- Residential Real Estate
- Pennsylvania, 2010
- U.S. District Court Western District of Pennsylvania, 2010
- Duquesne University School of Law, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- J.D. - 2010
- Gannon University, Erie, Pennsylvania
- B.A. - 2006
- Honors: magna cum laude
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Pennsylvania Bar Association, Member, 2014 to Present
- Erie County Bar Association, Member, 2014 to Present
- ECBA Probate, Estates & Trust Section - Leadership Committee, 2016
Past Employment Positions
- KidsVoice, Clinical Externship
- President Judge for Venango County, Pennsylvania, Law Clerk
- Orphans’ Court Judge in Erie County, Pennsylvania, Law Clerk