Attorney Fife’s practice focuses on Personal Injury and Litigation. He has extensive experience handling wrongful death matters, motor vehicle accidents, motorcycle accidents, slip-and-fall accidents, serious injuries/head injuries, dog bites and animal attacks. Attorney Fife has over 21 years of experience handling complex personal injury cases in Western Pennsylvania including, Erie, Crawford, Warren, McKean, Venango, and Mercer counties.
Attorney Fife received his undergraduate degree from Slippery Rock University in 1991 and his Juris Doctor from Thomas M. Cooley Law School in 1998.
Attorney Fife is an active member of the Pennsylvania Bar Association as well as the Erie County Bar Association.
Areas of Practice
- Personal Injury
- Civil Litigation
- Pennsylvania, 1999
- U.S. District Court Western District of Pennsylvania, 1999
- Thomas M. Cooley Law School, Lansing, Michigan
- J.D. - 1988
- Slippery Rock University, Slippery Rock, Pennsylvania
- B.A. in Political Science - 1991
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Pennsylvania Bar Association, Member 2000 - Present
- Erie County Bar Association, Member 2000 - Present
- Member, Board of the Erie Water Authority, Harbor Creek School Board
- Coach, Harbor Creek Little League
- Past Executive Vice President, Harbor Creek Little League
- Attorney Representative, Erie County Bar Association on the Project Peace – Peer Mediation Program, Harbor Creek School District
- President, Harbor Creek Little League